Discovering the Best of Persia and the Pearl of the Persian Gulf: A Cultural Tour of Iran and Qatar
Group / Private
Group / Private
This Iran & Qatar cultural combine tour takes you on a nine-day journey through Iran and Qatar, where you’ll experience the rich cultural heritage of these two fascinating countries. You’ll visit historic landmarks, explore traditional markets, and watch traditional performances of music, dance, and poetry. You’ll stay in luxurious hotels and indulge in gourmet dining. In Iran, you’ll visit Tehran, Isfahan, and Shiraz, and in Qatar, you’ll visit the Museum of Islamic Art, Souq Waqif, and the Katara Cultural Village. This itinerary is designed to provide a comprehensive and immersive cultural experience of these two destinations.
What to Expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at Imam Khomeini and Hamad International Airports
- Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz and Doha city tours
- Ground transportation
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- Meals and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Anything else that is not expressly mentioned above in Inclusions
Check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for your departure.
Note: This itinerary is just a suggestion and can be customized to your preferences and availability.
COVID-19 Precautionary measure
- Required green health status on the Ehteraz app
- All vehicles used for tours and services are properly sanitized and disinfected before and after the tour
- Tour guide and guests will be wearing masks for the full duration of the tour
- Drivers and tour guides have their temperatures checked before commencing any shift
- Hand sanitizers are provided for visitors
- The experience complies with government regulations
- Social distancing guidelines to be strictly followed at all times
- Guests who display symptoms related to COVID-19 should not attend tours