From the Sands to the Samba: A Cultural Journey through Qatar and Brazil
Group / Private
Group / Private
This Qatar and Brazil Tour is perfect for travelers who want to experience the unique cultures of these two destinations. Explore the desert landscapes and stunning modern architecture of Qatar’s capital, Doha, before jetting off to Brazil’s vibrant and colorful cities of Rio de Janeiro and Salvador. From stunning beaches to historic neighborhoods, this tour offers an immersive cultural experience unlike any other.
What to Expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at all International Airports
- City tours
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- Meals and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Anything else that is not expressly mentioned above in Inclusions
- Be sure to pack comfortable walking shoes and clothing suitable for warm weather, as both Qatar and Brazil can be quite hot.
- Consider purchasing a travel adapter for your electronics, as the plug types in Qatar and Brazil may be different from what you’re used to.
- Keep in mind that Brazil requires a visa for many travelers, so be sure to check the requirements and apply well in advance of your trip.
- Try the local cuisine in both Qatar and Brazil, as each destination has its own unique flavors and dishes to sample.
- Take advantage of guided tours and local experts to learn more about the history and culture of each destination.
COVID-19 Precautionary measure
- Required green health status on the Ehteraz app
- All vehicles used for tours and services are properly sanitized and disinfected before and after the tour
- Tour guide and guests will be wearing masks for the full duration of the tour
- Drivers and tour guides have their temperatures checked before commencing any shift
- Hand sanitizers are provided for visitors
- The experience complies with government regulations
- Social distancing guidelines to be strictly followed at all times
- Guests who display symptoms related to COVID-19 should not attend tours