From Desert Sands to Coastal Shores: Uncovering the Treasures of Doha, Al Ula, and Jeddah
Group / Private
Group / Private
This Qatar & Saudi Arabia Tour itinerary includes a visit to Doha, Qatar, followed by Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, then Al Ula for two days, then back to Jeddah, and finally back to Doha for a day of relaxation before departure.
What to Expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at all International Airports
- Doha city tours
- Jeddah city tours
- Longer stop at Al Ula
- Flights during itinerary
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- Meals and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Anything else that is not expressly mentioned above in Inclusions
- Check visa requirements: Make sure to check the visa requirements for both Qatar and Saudi Arabia before booking your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need to obtain a visa in advance or at the airport upon arrival.
- Dress appropriately: Remember that Saudi Arabia is a conservative country, and both men and women should dress modestly. Women should cover their heads and wear loose-fitting clothing that covers their arms and legs.
- Be prepared for the weather: The weather in Qatar and Saudi Arabia can be quite hot, so make sure to pack lightweight and breathable clothing. Additionally, the desert can get quite chilly at night, so bring a light jacket or sweater.
- Plan ahead: Make sure to book your accommodations and transportation in advance, especially during peak travel times. It’s also a good idea to book tours and activities ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- Be respectful of local customs: Remember to be respectful of local customs and traditions. This includes avoiding public displays of affection, refraining from eating or drinking in public during Ramadan, and not taking photos of people without their permission.
- Stay hydrated: With the hot weather and dry climate, it’s important to stay hydrated. Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day, especially if you are spending time outdoors.
- Be mindful of prayer times: In Saudi Arabia, the call to prayer happens five times a day and can last for several minutes. Make sure to be mindful of prayer times and avoid scheduling activities during these times.
- Bring comfortable shoes: There will be a lot of walking and exploring, so make sure to bring comfortable shoes that can handle different types of terrain.
- Learn a few phrases: While English is widely spoken in Qatar and Saudi Arabia, learning a few key phrases in Arabic can go a long way in showing respect and building connections with locals.
- Have fun: Finally, remember to have fun and enjoy your trip! This itinerary offers a mix of history, culture, and relaxation, so take advantage of all that Qatar, Al Ula, and Jeddah have to offer.
COVID-19 Precautionary measure
- Required green health status on the Ehteraz app
- All vehicles used for tours and services are properly sanitized and disinfected before and after the tour
- Tour guide and guests will be wearing masks for the full duration of the tour
- Drivers and tour guides have their temperatures checked before commencing any shift
- Hand sanitizers are provided for visitors
- The experience complies with government regulations
- Social distancing guidelines to be strictly followed at all times
- Guests who display symptoms related to COVID-19 should not attend tours