Desert to Medina: A Cultural Exploration of Qatar and Morocco
Group / Private
Group / Private
Embark on an unforgettable cultural journey through the fascinating destinations of Qatar and Morocco. From the modern city of Doha to the ancient medinas of Marrakech and Rabat, this Qatar & Morocco tour takes you through a diverse range of experiences, from stunning Islamic architecture to bustling markets and relaxing beachfronts. Discover the rich heritage and vibrant culture of these two unique destinations and immerse yourself in the beauty and charm of the Middle East and North Africa.
What to Expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at all International Airports
- Brief stops at Dhow Harbour
- City tour
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- Meals and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Anything else that is not expressly mentioned above in Inclusions
- Be sure to dress modestly when visiting religious and cultural sites, particularly in Morocco.
- Sample the local cuisine, which includes a variety of flavors and spices unique to each country.
- Stay hydrated and protect yourself from the sun’s rays, especially during outdoor activities.
- Be prepared for the cultural differences and customs of each destination, and always show respect and kindness to locals.
COVID-19 Precautionary measure
- Required green health status on the Ehteraz app
- All vehicles used for tours and services are properly sanitized and disinfected before and after the tour
- Tour guide and guests will be wearing masks for the full duration of the tour
- Drivers and tour guides have their temperatures checked before commencing any shift
- Hand sanitizers are provided for visitors
- The experience complies with government regulations
- Social distancing guidelines to be strictly followed at all times
- Guests who display symptoms related to COVID-19 should not attend tours