Discovering the Wonders of Doha: An Incentive Tour
Celebrate your team’s success with a thrilling incentive tour to Doha, Qatar’s cosmopolitan capital city. From the stunning desert landscapes to the luxurious hotels and shopping centers, this tailor-made itinerary promises an unforgettable experience for your high achievers.
What to Expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at Hamad International Airport
- Brief stops at Dhow Harbour
- City tours
- Desert Safari
- Drive along the Corniche, Doha’s iconic waterfront
- Stop at Katara Cultural Village
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
- Meals and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Anything else that is not expressly mentioned above in Inclusions
Qatar is a Muslim country, so it’s important to dress modestly in public places.
Avoid revealing clothing and cover your shoulders and knees.
If you’re visiting during the summer months, be prepared for hot and humid weather.
Plan outdoor activities for early morning or late afternoon to avoid the hottest parts of the day.
Qatar is a safe country, but it’s always a good idea to take basic safety precautions such as avoiding unlit or deserted areas at night and keeping your valuables secure.
Be sure to sample some traditional Qatari cuisine, such as machboos (spiced rice and meat), balaleet (sweet vermicelli noodles), and luqaimat (sweet fried dough balls).
COVID-19 Precautionary measure
- Required green health status on the Ehteraz app
- All vehicles used for tours and services are properly sanitized and disinfected before and after the tour
- Tour guide and guests will be wearing masks for the full duration of the tour
- Drivers and tour guides have their temperatures checked before commencing any shift
- Hand sanitizers are provided for visitors
- The experience complies with government regulations
- Social distancing guidelines to be strictly followed at all times
- Guests who display symptoms related to COVID-19 should not attend tours